Donate to Carlmont Arts Council click HERE
Click HERE to download the seat endowment and wall tile form. Ensure the legacy of Carlmont Performing Arts while establishing your legacy at Carlmont High School.
Advertise with Carlmont Performing Arts
Please support the performing arts at Carlmont High School by purchasing an ad in a playbill (show program) for the upcoming 2013-2014 season:
- An ad running for an entire season will be in approximately 6500 playbills
- Flexible pricing is based on the size of ad and whether it runs half of a season (Oct thru Dec or Feb thru May) or a full season.
- Funds raised help pay for equipment for the theater and for a theater manager.
- For the fall season, ad must be submitted by Sept 1st. For the spring season, ad must be submitted by Jan 20th.
- Please submit all questions and/or all ads as per the standards listed below to : email@example.com
- If your ad is found not to be camera ready or you desire the help of a professional graphic designer, we can provide a recommendation.
Checks should be made payable to Carlmont Academic
Foundation /Arts Council, and may be mailed to:
Carlmont Arts Council/Carlmont Academic Foundation
1400 Alameda de las Pulgas
Belmont, CA 94002
Ad Specifics and Pricing
Ads must be camera ready 600 dpi or greater, and sent as jpg,eps, ai, tif or pdf file. If not camera ready, the ad can be laid out or designed for a fee to the advertiser. (to be determined by the work needed)
4.75 x 8 = full page (inside covers, 1rst page)-$2000
4.75 x 8 = full page (inside)-$1200
All prices for one school year (Sept thru May)
For full pg inside, half page and business card ads starting in March, price is 2/3 of ones listed above.
Watch a multimedia slide show about the Carlmont Performing Arts Center!